[vdr] Re: "return osEnd" in Control doesn't stop Player?

At Samstag, 27. September 2003 09:40 Onno wrote:
> will your plugin allow to display real SVCD still images, i.e. the ones
> generated by mpeg2enc and not the ones Imagemagic generates.

ImageMagick uses mpeg2encode from another package, and that's what I've used
to create my image, too... Anyway, that plugin serves a completely
different purpose than you might think now, and I'll tell about it later
when I've made sure that at least the idea works...

Greetings,
Sascha