[vdr] MP3 plugin crahes at directory scan

Hi all!

I have a little problem with the mp3-plugin:

VDR configuration:
-VDR 1.2.6
-AC3overDVB-0.2.4
-mp3-0.8.2
-no other patches and some other plugins
-the directory with my mp3 files is mounted via nfs

The problem:
Sometimes when I select the MP3 plugin from the main menu, the plugin
seems to scan the directory (I think so, because the traffic light of my
network-card blinks quite fast for some seconds) and then hangs (with the
main menu shown). There is no reaction of vdr after that at all. I have to
restart the dvb driver and vdr to get it back working.

I tried it before with elchi and improvedOSD patches and had the same
problem. I thought it could have somting to do with them and used a fresh
installation of vdr to start over (see above). The only difference when
the two patches are applied is that "no submenu 18" messages are shown
even after the crash when I press the right or left buttons. - As I read
this is nothing to worry about, just a bug in the patch, but shows that
there is something alive...

Does someone have any idea or do you need more informations?

Thanks,

Markus