[vdr] Re: MP3 plugin crahes at directory scan

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Markus Reschka wrote:

> Hi all!
>

> The problem:
> Sometimes when I select the MP3 plugin from the main menu, the plugin
> seems to scan the directory (I think so, because the traffic light of my
> network-card blinks quite fast for some seconds) and then hangs (with the
> main menu shown). There is no reaction of vdr after that at all. I have to
> restart the dvb driver and vdr to get it back working.

I had similar problems with this mp3 plugin and then the problem was with
skandinavian letters in the filename and my locales settings was not
correct.. worth seeing that maybe?

mp3 plugin seems to find files with unix "find" and then "sort" for the
results, either one of these might have problems? are those both
installed?

	Teemu