[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sharemarks Project 0.1

Hello,

I would like to announce the release 0.1 of the Sharemarks Project, which is,
we believe, ready for every day usage :-)
Very interesting, I had this same idea a few weeks ago. Seeing a technical realization is a lot more though!
I'll give it a try in the next few days...

Just a remark (that you probably already thought of yourself): to me this seems to be an ideal candidate for a peer-to-peer solution, e.g. based on the model of BitTorrent. Marks would be shared between peers as long as they are of interest (some time after the recording finished).

Lars