[vdr] Re: OT: RGB Component from J2

Hi,

> Ummm....
> Following the first link gives
> --------
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /secretmenu/Board.JPG on this server.

Hmm, don't know why this is. This is the schematic
of the board. I'll have to look where I placed on my
local disk. I can send it to you if you want. Zip file
containing schematic, baord layout and a readme.

> The second goes to discussion list

That's true. I couldn't list all the info that is in the
thread above. Most of it is an interesting read
and shows off what TBE's board can do.

Greets,
Reinhard

---