[vdr] Re: OT: RGB Component from J2

Nice amp BTW. I just got the 3805 to replace my 3802 ;o))

:-) Hmm, from the rounded mathematical viewpoint numbers 3801 and 3805 are almost same so I think we need to go into
second level in the comparison. What about your loudspeakers. I have one pair of "Hifi 10/2" loudspeakers which are
hand soldered (the only electricity I have made by myself) --> They are very very good...:-) Link in

http://koti.mbnet.fi/nyyro/sputnik_10.htm

are not from my loudspeakers but are very similar.

If you are in any way handy with a soldering iron, save yourself
the 20 Euro +s/h. The usa-x product also won't protect your J2
and it's AFAIKS coax only, too.

Well I am not not very handy, but on the other hand things like this are very interesting... So I think I will try.
(I have always certain problems for putting theory of physics into practice -:)

Btw, the first ironinc experiment with sounds for me was covax which allowed me to listen ".mod" files by forwarding sounds
via my 286's serial port to amplifier. (I did not have money for the sound card). My own first ironing got every pin connected with
each other in and ofcoure anything worked, but the second attempt worked and I must say that I was very happy during that time for getting some other sounds than peep out from the computer...

Mika