[vdr] Re: DEBUG_OSD in 1.3.x

UH will the plugin be distributed with 1.3.7? If you're going to remove
the console support from the main core code, will you write the plugin
that replaces its functionality?

I use DEBUG_OSD daily and would not like to have to write my own plugin to
interface with the UI.  I cannot use vdr without it.

_J