[vdr] Re: Handling of reccmds.conf and commands.conf

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

Why don't you simply make /etc/vdr/commands.conf a symbolic link to
/var/cache/vdr/commands.conf?
That wouldn't be much better. It doesnt't make very much of a difference, if it's just a link or the real file in /etc/vdr. Under /etc should only be files, that can be edited by the user.

It isn't really a big problem... only a tiny cosmetic one :)
I just thought, before I simply hardcode a new path for these files in vdr, maybe I implement a more general solution others may benefit from too.

Tobias