[vdr] Re: Handling of reccmds.conf and commands.conf

Hi Klaus,

Also sprach Klaus Schmidinger zu "03.05.2004 19:15" Anno Domini:
Since every distributor probably has his own idea about where which
config files should go, I guess I'll stay out of this discussion. To
me the most important thing is that it works ;-)

Thats fully acceptable reasoning for me.

So the discussion is open for all packagers. What do _all_you_ think of my idea? Maybe we can find a consensus for all distributions?

CU/all
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror@errror.de | http://www.errror.de
Quote of the Week: "printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "