[vdr] Recording stops when playing recordings

Hi,

I'm using VDR 1.3.6. After reinstalling whole stuff due to
harddrive break down with VDR 1.2.6, I have following  problem:

If VDR is recording a channel  and at the same time
I'll start playing a recording (any old recording or the one that is active),
recording stops. VDR still thinks it is recording  to disk i.e. timer is
active, and if you try to remove timer, then
VDR prompts if I want to stop recording but actually
nothing is going to disk anymore.

Only thing I have noticed is that if I log in normally and then
run VDR manually from command shell, then I think it is working OK,
you can play live recording or old one during a on-going recording action,
but this is not the way I want to use system. Must power on and
start VDR automatically.

If I set up VDR, DVB drivers and LIRC to start during
Linux boot (running commands in rc.local script),
then everything else seems to be working OK
but this problem I described exists.

Also two simultaneous recordings from same mux
does not work anymore. Could be actually the same problem.

I'm using MDK 9.2, VDR 1.3.6, LIRC, DVB subtitles
newest version and DVB-C card with video output.

Any pointers would be welcome.

Thanks, Markku