[vdr] Re: vdr with dxr3 & dvb subtitles leaking memory

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 20:54, Achim Tuffentsammer wrote:
> Laz wrote:
>
> >Any chance of a link ot it on here? Just had a quick look but my German just
> >isn't up to it!
> >

> Look here:
>
> http://www.vobs.at/hs-wolfurt/christian/vdr-dxr3-0.2.3-pre1.tgz

Cheers.

After a bit of testing with 1.3.12, the OSD does seem much more
responsive than previously. I am getting a few visual artifacts but this
may be down to the DVB drivers I'm using (current CVS).

One thing I have noticed is that I get a couple of processes running
with high CPU usage: one at ca. 80%, the other at ca. 20%. Without the
dxr3 plugin, I hardly notice the vdr processes at all! Having said that,
I just checked and that was with no output plugin (I usually have the
streamdev-server running as well): this version allows it to run without
an output device!

Looks good, though.

Cheers,

Laz