[vdr] Re: learning keys and record time

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 06:16:10PM +0200, Patrick Cernko wrote:
> If you leared the keys for all found controls they are stored in
> remote.conf in your video-directory resp. your config-directory if you
> specified one different from the video-dir. Next time vdr starts it will
> use this file and only ask for remote control devices found but not
> learned already in remote.conf.

Is it possible that it is searching for other device than KBD? I have lirc
installed (not used). I am sure I configured all keys and saved, but each time
it is trying to detect input device at start.

> Maybe check the contents of the remote.conf file created by vdr.

OK, I will check at home and send this file on mailing list if needed.

> Look in the documentation. If you start a "direct recording" it will
> stop after the timeout configured in the setup. The default is 180

Yes, I found it, sorry for stupid question :->

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies

Home | Main Index | Thread Index