[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] dxr3plugin-0.2.3-pre2

Hi Christian,

On Thursday 29 July 2004 19:49, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> Yeah... sounds not very good, but as i told you before i was "forced" to
> release a "working" version.
I never "forced" you to release a version.
I only mentioned that there are people out who are willing to work with a
software which has known bugs but works for most situations.
If they complain about known (and documented) problems, simply ignore them.
If they found new bugs, put them on your buglist and fix it in the future.

You often mentioned on vdrportal that the dxr3-plugin 0.2.3-prexx is basically
working for you on the VDR 1.3.x codestream. I think then it should be worth
for others too.

And as i already mentioned, don't understand me wrong:
We (the "old" dxr3-plugin maintainer) are happy that we have found a new
committed maintainer for the dxr3-plugin.

Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index