[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] dxr3plugin-0.2.3-pre2

Hi Stefan,

> Hi Christian,
>
> On Thursday 29 July 2004 19:49, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> > Yeah... sounds not very good, but as i told you before i was "forced" to
> > release a "working" version.
> I never "forced" you to release a version.
I know, and hours later i am quite sorry that i wrote that. But the first
part of the
day was quit bad... so i hope you understand this.

> I only mentioned that there are people out who are willing to work with a
> software which has known bugs but works for most situations.
> If they complain about known (and documented) problems, simply ignore
them.
> If they found new bugs, put them on your buglist and fix it in the future.
Yeah, thats exactly what i will do. I hope that with the community is it
possible
to make the plugin better and hopefully bugfree.

> You often mentioned on vdrportal that the dxr3-plugin 0.2.3-prexx is
basically
> working for you on the VDR 1.3.x codestream. I think then it should be
worth
> for others too.
Yep i know.. but i alsways thought that i need to fix this, or add this nice
feature - a
"teufelskrei".

> And as i already mentioned, don't understand me wrong:
> We (the "old" dxr3-plugin maintainer) are happy that we have found a new
> committed maintainer for the dxr3-plugin.
I hope you are happy with my work.

> Stefan
I dont know, that you are DXR3chef in the forum :)

Greets, Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index