[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] dxr3plugin-0.2.3-pre2

Good morning,

On Friday 30 July 2004 02:11, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> > Hi Christian,
> >
> > On Thursday 29 July 2004 19:49, Christian Gmeiner wrote:
> > > Yeah... sounds not very good, but as i told you before i was "forced"
> > > to release a "working" version.
> >
> > I never "forced" you to release a version.
>
> I know, and hours later i am quite sorry that i wrote that. But the first
> part of the
> day was quit bad... so i hope you understand this.
Yes i do, no problem.

> Yeah, thats exactly what i will do. I hope that with the community is it
> possible
> to make the plugin better and hopefully bugfree.
They will help. And if they are using an official version there will be people
who have successfully installed the plugin and they will help others if basic
installation problems occurs. You can concentrate on the dxr3-plugin
bugs/features.

> > You often mentioned on vdrportal that the dxr3-plugin 0.2.3-prexx is
>
> basically
>
> > working for you on the VDR 1.3.x codestream. I think then it should be
>
> worth
>
> > for others too.
>
> Yep i know.. but i alsways thought that i need to fix this, or add this
> nice feature - a
> "teufelskrei".
Break this "Teufelskreis" (see my comments above)

> > And as i already mentioned, don't understand me wrong:
> > We (the "old" dxr3-plugin maintainer) are happy that we have found a new
> > committed maintainer for the dxr3-plugin.
>
> I hope you are happy with my work.
Yes, of course. While you are coding and do hard work, i'm taking a long-drink
laying in my garden ;-)

> > Stefan
>
> I dont know, that you are DXR3chef in the forum :)
Who other could be the chef of the DXR3 (just kidding) ??

> Greets, Christian
Happy coding
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index