[vdr] Skilled VDR Developper Help Needed

Hi,

I'm trying to fill a ringbuffer with current channel Data (Video + Audio) and being able to replay it later...

I look at the recorder.c VDR's file, and find that a RingBufferLinear is used and filled in the Receive(uchar *Data,int Length) function...

So I create a new class, declared as the cRecorder one.

I filled the buffer, use cRemux, always as in the recorder.c file (Action function) then, instead of writing "p" in a file, I fill another ringbuffer, declared as RingBufferFrame, with it...

But I can't figure out how should I replay this buffer...

I'm not even sure that it can work like this...

Can somebody tell me if I went completly wrong try to do this like that, and help me finding the good way to do it ??

I don't ask "fully coded solution", but indication on how(et evently where) to get video+audio data and which function may be used to replay it.

Thanks a lot

Sad

Home | Main Index | Thread Index