[vdr] One System with two TVs ?

Hi list,

at the moment I am running a System with two FF cards and one Nova. One VDR instance is using card one and card three (FF 1.3 and Nova). The second VDR instance uses card two (FF 1.3).
The main disadvantage of this constellation is, that I have to use one dedicated card for the second instance.

It would be much easier if I could define remote keys on the first instance to handle the output of the second card. In that case one VDR could handle the whole systemresources, take care of recordings, handle timers and so on.

So, is there a any way to patch VDR to be able to handle a second OSD/Output on a second card ?

Salaam

Home | Main Index | Thread Index