[vdr] Re: How to kill an svdrp connection from vdr ?

> DELR depends on a previous LSTR (for the recording number).
> DELT, MODT and UPDT depend on a previous LSTT (for the timer number).
> MODC depends on a previous LSTC (for the channel number).

Unfortunately this is true for SVDRP vs. remote too, right? You can't
even avoid that via serialization.

Another minor gripe: is it really necessary to log an error if the
SVDRP client just disconnects? Clean SVDRP handling in clients gets
additional complexity jsut due to proper QUITing (see my vdrd for an
example)...

Olaf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index