[vdr] Re: hollywood plus - worth to buy?

Luca Olivetti wrote:

Christian Gmeiner wrote:

I'm sure most of these problems (mainly, IIRC, because sigma design gave *no* documentation and almost everything has been obtained by reverse engineering) will be overcome.

I am sure, that some problems with the dxr3-plugin will get fixed in the next releases.

See? I was right ;-)
Hope you took my patch from the sf project page (or something similar).
Sure will be added... i am very happy about every patch i get :)

Greets, Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index