[vdr] Re: Small & silent VDR custom STB

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, Palko Jukka wrote:

>On Mon, Sep 13, 2004 at 11:09:17AM +0300, Jan Ekholm wrote:

>> VIA 2 Slot PCI Riser Card:
>> 	http://mini-itx.com/store/default.asp?c=8#p1902
>
>mini-itx.com is not the cheapest place to buy though, I have found
>cheaper locations from UK and Germany. Most American online shops take
>outrageous prices for shipping to Europe.

At least mini-itx.com lists all prices in UK pounds and optionally in
euros, so I guess it's a UK based company. Stuff ordered from there has
the English power connector too and is 220V. But I could be wrong....

--

 He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.
                                            -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Home | Main Index | Thread Index