[vdr] Re: Compiling plugins for vdr 1.3.12

In <4CEFF32A5B%linux@youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk>, Darren Salt wrote:

> I demand that Tony Houghton may or may not have written...
>
> > I had a quick look at the Debianised source of xine-lib to see if MPlayer
> > could be used with the xine plugin. Strangely there was no sign of the VDR
> > patch, but the Debian binary does include VDR support.
>
> 1-rc3c-1 (sarge) doesn't. 1-rc5-1 (sid) doesn't. My build of 1-rc5 does, as
> well as a couple of bug fixes - are you fetching sources from the right
> place?

Ah, it appears to be fetching the source from ftp.uk.debian.org. I
assumed I was getting your version because I have zap.tartarus.org as a
deb-src and apt-get show libxine1 lists yours at the top. ISTR the order
of entries in /etc/apt/sources.list is significant though, so maybe I
need to put yours first. This is on my main PC; on my HTPC sources.list
is in the same order, but the installed version there must surely have
been yours, otherwise it wouldn't have worked with vdr at all.

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index