[vdr] Re: VDR + streamdev to XBMC

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 01:40:14PM +0200, Philip Lawatsch wrote:
> So, what would you suggest me to do?

Live within the limitations or try to write a Python SVDRP interface
script yourself?

> Install Linux and go with it? I really do like xbmc because its a nice
> wrapper for everything but I can live without it I guess.
>
> Do you have an Xbox Linux running as a vdr streamdev client?

I did have Xebian on the Xbox but I was unable to get quality playback
from the Xbox, and I've never really messed with the software-devices
using Xine etc.

So, I gave up and ended up just buying a DVB-T STB instead :)

gdh

Home | Main Index | Thread Index