[vdr] Epia M2 + Budget-card installation

Hi folks!

I have now been fighting with my Epia MII 10000 setup + Gentoo for some time
now, but without getting it to work with vdr + softmpeg.

I have not found any detailed howtos for this setup, so I thought that I
would describe what I have done, and if someone could helep me in spotting
which step I made wrong...

System: Gentoo, 2.6.8.1 kernel applied with patch-2.6.8.1-epia1 from
epiawiki, .config-file from epiawiki (added xfs-support, lirc + all
dvb-frontends as modules). DVB-card is Technotrend DVB-T Budget.

I have created a detailed "step-by-step" description in what I have done. I
would apreciate if someone could check it out and maybe spot some errors I
have done. The page is located here:

http://vdr.rene.mine.nu

When (if) i'll ever get this wondermachine to work, i'll update that page to
a guide in how to install a budget DVB-card with VDR and softmpeg.

Best Regards,

René

Home | Main Index | Thread Index