[vdr] Re: /video directories on a CD/DVD?

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Lauri Tischler wrote:

>Doesn't Media-Detection plugin do that ?

I don't know, wasn't even aware that such a plugin existed. I'll try it
and see if it does what I want. Thanks for the tip!

--
   "I like the idea of democracy. You have to have someone everyone
       distrusts," said Brutha. "That way, everyone's happy."

                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

Home | Main Index | Thread Index