[vdr] Re: Can't control sound with mplayer plugin

Hello Nicolas,

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:32:47 +0100
Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard@ghs.fr> wrote:

  | Try alsamixer and find the output that mplayer uses. This might not be
  | exactly the same as live TV. This would allow to normalize levels. Then
  | save the config (usually just reboot).

Well, normalizing the levels is one (side) issue, but my biggest problem is that i can't change the volume
at all while playing the .avi. Volume stays the *same* if i put VDR sound level at 0% or 100% same with
mplayer sound level ( aka [|           ] or [||||||||||||| ] on mplayer OSD )

Thanks,

Philippe

Home | Main Index | Thread Index