[vdr] Re: DXR3

I demand that Tony Houghton may or may not have written...

[snip]
> And my remote is still working after all too, that problem was because the
> plugin was still for VDR 1.3.14 instead of .15. I'm sure I apt-get
> install'ed them all together; Darren, did you upload the remote plugin
> sometime after the other packages?

It was uploaded at around the same time; however, it's missing a dependency
on vdr, which is probably why you didn't notice it at the time.

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   I don't ask for much, just untold riches...

Money can't buy you friends, but you get a better class of enemy.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index