[vdr] Re: Suggestion: new SVDRP command to cut a recording

Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:
> Second, I wouldn't use the file name as indicator, but rather the number
> in the list of recordings, as it is done in the DELR command.

OK I'll look into it, and hack something over the weekend. :-) You did not
answer if you'd accept 1.2.6 patches or prefer 1.3.15.

How do I get the number? reccmds adds the dir name to the command AFAIK.
Which is okay in the special case of a shared NFS directory.

--
"The voters have spoken, the bastards ..."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index