[vdr] Re: Edited VDR-streams getting off-sync

C.Y.M wrote:

Yes, I have a feeling that our threads are definitly related. Mplayer is just a temporary solution for a long term problem. It appears that after the second cut mark, vdr is causing audio loss to the edited video. This appears to be why vdrsync locks up at the location of the second cut mark.
Exactly!

Now we just need some confirmations from other users who record and cut recordings (i would prefer live tv-shows etc. where you can see more clear if the audio is off-sync). Then we need someone who knows what's going wrong with the MPEG-stream during the editing-process... :)

René

Home | Main Index | Thread Index