[linux-dvb] Re: recording radiomp3

Ooops,

while sending the last mail I got lots of new mail, wich I didm`t get ten minutes ago.
Ok forget about my last mail, but continue reading this!

Jörg-Oliver Todamm schrieb:

> Nice, everybody seems to be on the heise newpage also :-)

Then you may have seen the "Chaos CeBIT Award für Smartfilter" article. They use it in my
company for a long time now, but i never was hit by it myself, except for external
translation services. I understand that they want to prevent secrets to be translated
outside.

But: today I got this mailinglists archive  rated "criminal skill" and couldn`t reach it
anymore! I don`t know, what triggerd that, maybe the nbc-vbi discussion?

Greetings
   Michael

---