[linux-dvb] why emergency exit on channel switching problems ?

Hi Klaus,
I recognize that vdr do an emergency exit after it takes
no data from the driver.
That is a good idea for the worse case, I think.
But when taking a record on a second card, the stop is annoying.
On my machine vdr has only problems after channel switching.
When I notice a black screen after channel switching,
I switch to another channel an back and the world is good.
Do you thing it is possible to integrate this workaround,
so vdr maybe don’t need to exit after doing a record with
no signal after channel switching.

I hope this idea is constructive and not nerve-racking

Jörg
---
Joerg Wiedenfeld - moving objects GmbH