[linux-dvb] Re: tuner type not set

Mittwoch, 20. März 2002 at 15:39 Frank Klingenhoefer wrote:

> Wolfgang Wershofen wrote:
>>
> [...]
[...]

> My suggestions:

> Use the card with 2.4.x/siemens_0.9.y and activate the debug output
> [ "insmod xyz debug=1" ; wathever "modinfo -p xyz" helps].
> You will find in the logs information regarding the tuner type.

> Compare it to the lines in tuner.c in the siemens_0.8.x source.

> Now is it up to you to do more investigations.

Frank,

thanks for that detailed information. Maybe it's of some use for the
further process, but earlier today Rolf Siebrecht stated, that most
likely my tuner is not supported by the 0.8.2-driver.

I actually went back to 0.9.4 and tried the latest CVS-Version of the
drivers since Ralph Metzler obviously fixed the problem some days ago.

--
Best regards
Wolfgang Wershofen                            mailto:wolfgang@wershofen.com