Von: Andrea Segato [mailto:andrea.segato@csp.it]
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. März 2002 11:59
An: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [linux-dvb] Re: TT DVBSat PCI problem

I'm sorry,
here the part regarding DVB:

i2c-core.o: i2c core module
Linux video capture interface: v1.00
i2c-core.o: driver VES1893 DVB demodulator registered.
i2c-core.o: driver VES1820 DVB demodulator registered.
i2c-core.o: driver L64781 DVB demodulator registered.
init_SP8870:
i2c-core.o: driver SP8870 DVB demodulator registered.
i2c-core.o: driver tda8083 DVB demodulator registered.
i2c-core.o: driver stv0299 DVB demodulator registered.
i2c-core.o: driver i2c TV tuner driver registered.
saa7146_core.o: saa7146(1): bus:1, rev:1, mem:0xc8834400.
SP8870: no SP8870 found ...
i2c-core.o: adapter saa7146(1) registered as adapter 0.
wait-for-debi-done maxwait: 500000
dvb: debi test in bootarm() failed: 00000000 != 10325476
dvb0: firm 05c0c4a1
dvb: 1 dvb(s) found!

Bye
Andrea