[linux-dvb] Re: CAMs - the never ending story...

Hello Linux Gurus,

Why not continue developing the windows DVB-s firmware
based driver under linux ? I tried it yesterday and
the Seca CAM support worked well first time for me.

Only thing that went wrong were the menus of VDR,
they're very small, looks most like hi-res interlaced.

Regards, Arno

http://uk.my.yahoo.com