[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C and QAM_128

For your information: First thanks to people who sent me the documentation I
wanted. Unfortunately I didn't manage to tune those QAM128-modulated channels
whatever I did.

After the great frustration I installed windows and tested the card with the
newest windows drivers - and guess what... Right, I couldn't tune those channels
in that environment either. So I have now returned the card.

So - could someone recommend a DVB-C card which has been tested in HTV-cable or
with QAM-128 modulated channels and works well with linux driver? Anybody?
Thanks!

	-Panu