[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C and QAM_128

Hi,

Christian said that they had TechnoTrend DVB-C cards working fine at the
office. I on the other hand am having problems with QAM_128 channels.
I'm not sure whether the problems is related to the QAM value, Srate or
bouquet frequency, but the fact is that the bouquet with freq=162MHz,
Srate=6.9Msym/s and QAM=64 works like a dream and everything else works
randomly :(

br, Lauri