[linux-dvb] ATSC support q's

Hi folks.

This is my first time posting to this list...sorry if I seem a little
clueless (its only because I am :) )

I have been researching ATSC on Linux and have found no info
except for some pretty dated posts (usually no info==support, but hey --
don't ask, don't get).

I've been reading up on the Happague WinTV-D ATSC decoder card.  Is there
any way to make it work with the DVB API and thus VDR?

Also, when using these cards, are premium channels (like HBO, etc)
supported, or would I still need to use a cable box for that?

Thanks
-Ethan