[linux-dvb] Re: NEWSTRUCT bug report

Tuesday Jul 30 19:07:02 +0100 2002 Philip Armstrong <phil@kantaka.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 01:09:20PM +0300, Tomi Ollila wrote:
> > Note, that I am using the MAIN branch -- I don't know what programs can be
> > used w/ NEWSTRUCT driver (including dvbstream!!!).
>
> dvbstream needs some simple patching[1] to fit the new api. Haven't tried
> anything else...
>
> cheers,
>
> Phil
>
> [1] I can probably generate a patch if anyone wants it.

I also ad-hoc patched dvbstream for NEWSTRUCT driver when I had faulty
Nova-t card -- just to test whether my hardware configuration needed
something else that the old driver could provide. Now I'm just using so
many different programs, that until (many of) those are converted to NEWSTRUCT
(even bleeding edge betas) I don't see point spending time with it
as my time is quite limited. I have some half-way stuff done which I can
test when I have NEWSTRUCT driver in use.

Tomi