[linux-dvb] AW: Re: CAM's and legal stuff

NO, YOU ARE NOT READING CAREFULY!!!!
(or you simpy ignore what you don´t want to hear, because we had this 2 weeks ago)

the reason why the Softcam is illeagal is the violation of patented algorithems
and the fact that you grab keys from your (protected) leagal card, means you´re comitting (sorry for the german) "Ausspähen von Daten" (§ 202a StGB), "Computerbetrug" (§ 263a StGB) because you cheat your smartcard.
as long as you do that all at home and nobody knows about ...
but thats not means its leagal

http://www.digitv.de/news/viewnews.cgi?newsid1007297051,54287,
http://www.digitv.de/news/viewnews.cgi?newsid1028233652,39267,
http://www.digitv.de/news/viewnews.cgi?newsid1027545037,22118,