[linux-dvb] Re: CI already low priority ???

> Ok, let's set up a poll to all readers of the list:
>
> 1. Are you able to watch encrypted tv-channels and if, which hardware
>    components do you use?
>
> 2. Is it working stable or do you have problems with decryption?

Try this http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/cim.html
It gives pretty accurate information on what is working and what is not.

Personally I use a 2 card DVB-C Setup with CI-Module and AllCAM 4.7SE.
This works flawlessly and _MUCH_ better than the ***** d-box I originally used.