[linux-dvb] Re: CI already low priority ???

[...]
> BTW: As I was told the contract contains a paragraph that you are only
allowed
> to use a Premiere D-Box for decoding, so using any else decoder would
probably
> stated as "illegal" as well.

No, it' not illegal to use a different STB than the d-box.
Not doing so 'just' violates the subscription contract.
The worst 'punishment' in this case is that Premiere is entitled to void the
contract.
(This applies to only the usage of the original smartcard in a STB with
licensed BetaCrypt CAM).

> Of course, no one would say no to a better CI-Module support. There is
room
> for improvements.

YES YES YES.

> Best regards,