[linux-dvb] AW: Re: AW: Re: Newest CVS driver: still unable to change volume with DVB-C

Hi,

>Please take a look in driver/av7110/av7110.c, around line 4817. There
>the MSP3400 is initialized. Then watch around near the audio settings
>for the other chips, then you should be able to find out what the
>problem is...

I took a look at it, but it's rather complicated. It works on a TT rev.
2.1 card but not on the orginal Siemens one with analog module on it
(don't know which revision this is called). So there has to be a routine
to be implemented to distinguish the two. I have only the card that
doesn't work at the moment, so it would be better that somebody with the
two cards have a look at it. I fear changing something that could
trouble the TT driver section...

>AFAIK the MSP3400 datasheet is available online, use google to
>find it.

Unfortunately the website hosting the data sheets is down at the moment.

Alain