[linux-dvb] Re: Full featured DVB-T card update

On Saturday 09 August 2003 14:28, Ed Wildgoose wrote:
> Just to compare I put debug=1 in quite a few of the dvb modules and
> tuned to a few channels.  It's now really hot here and the card appears
> to only tune to one channel and then crash when tuning to the next one.

Interesting! Do I understand this right that tuning the first time never
fails, but only the next attempts? Or does the first try also fails
sometimes?

Did you already tried to cool down the card somehow? As I wrote before thats
makes a big difference to my card.

Juergen