[linux-dvb] Re: Tuning into channel 67

John Knottenbelt wrote:
On Wednesday 24 December 2003 11:29 pm, Jon Dye wrote:

Hi,

I have a Nova-T (budget) card which I have got working fine using the
tda1004x frontend driver.  My local transmitter (Sandy Heath) transmits
one of the MUXs on channel 67 which I believe is about 842GHz.  It seems
that I cannot tune the tuner to this frequency as I get a EINVAL error
back from the driver.  Is this a real restriction of this tuner chip, is
this a driver restriction that can be removed or is this possibly my error?

I am using the dvbtune program to do the tuning if that makes any
difference.

JD

Hi JD

I have the same card as you, also in the UK, but Hemel Hempstead transmitted instead. I'm using linux 2.6.0 with latest dvb drivers:
I have 2.4.20 with the dvb 1.0.1 stable release for this kernel.

JD