[linux-dvb] Re: ATSC Parameters

AVR Freaks has a Design Note written by Thomas Dais that might be the
solution for you:

http://www.avrfreaks.net/Tools/ToolFiles/411/DN_048.pdf

It monitors the clock and data lines and dumps the data to a serial port.

It is only a few chips and could be built on perf board. The only
challenge you might have is programing the chip.

Luke

On Wed,  8 Dec 2004 15:19:55 -0500, Taylor Jacob <rtjacob@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > I will check my collection... Give me some time.. I will check it on Friday,
> > since office is closed.
> >
> > In the end where i drew a line was some chipsets do leave the ports in a
> > different state.. eventhough the so called initialization.
> >
> > This was during my experiments with the Microchip PIC 16F84 micro's and the
> > Parallel port.
>
> I had considered just using a PIC with USB or Serial and i2c on it and making a
> logger out of it, but realized it would add one more project that would keep me
> from the real task.. I will be curious what you dig up though..
>
> Taylor

Home | Main Index | Thread Index