[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2 remote, repeat handling, keycodes

On Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004 22:04, Holger Waechtler wrote:

> >Thats not the major problem. The real problem is, not all keycodes
> >arrive at application side :-( even they were reported via syslog.
> >Numbers, up, down, left and right are ok.
> >

> please use evtest like Johannes suggested.

evtest reports all keys, but passing some keys in a way that they could
be read via stdin and some keys are not readable via stdin is strange.

> >By the way, is it possible to wakeup the computer via an usb event ?
> >That didn't work for me although wakeup via usb is set in bios.
> >

> Hmm, don't know for sure. Is the suspend() callback of the 2.6. USB
> stack called in this case? If so you may want to remove
> stopping/restarting the query_rc work queue in suspend()/resume(), then
> it may work. Can you please let us know whether this is the case?

I think you misunderstood me. The board is not in "suspend to ram" mode.
So there is no kernel/ driver activity. Even after disconnecting/connecting
power, blue led of cinergy is on.

When I was talking of an usb event to wake up, I thought of somthing like
wakeup via keyboard, or is keyboard wakeup via usb not possible ?

stefan lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index