[mpeg2] Re: Transport Stream from MPEG2 encoder card

Frank Rosengart wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > ebcabae6cdecf4316f14f9085880f3c2  kfir_micro.h
>
> The MD5 of your/my kfir.h is different, because it was extracted in a
> different way (without the now supplied script) out of the Windows
> driver. It should be an formatting issue of the sourcecode. The mc
> itself never changed.
>
> #frank

Well, then I guess it's back to square one...

Could the fact that only the very first TS recording after loading kfir.o
works have anything to do with the black line that appears on all recordings,
no matter whether I use TS or PS? You can see that on a screen shot at

 ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/etc/x.jpg

However, since this is the same in the first and subsequent recordings,
I would assume that these are two different problems. Nevertheless I'll
need to find a solution for the black line, too ;-)

Klaus