[mpeg2] Re: One line disturbance in picture - SOLVED!

Bram Stolk wrote:

> Klaus,
>
> I would say you have a good chance on a working setup
> if you would try my versions of module+microcode.
>
> Just install a 2.4.18 kernel and get my binary module.
>
> You can keep multiple kernels on your box, so you do not
> have to remove your current kernel.
>
> The stuff I have at
> http://www.stolk.info/kfir/
> is known to work.
>
>    Bram

Hi Bram,

I couldn't directly use your binary kfir.o, because it missed some mmx-stuff,
but installing a 2.4.18 kernel and recompiling the kfir.o did it!

I can now record a PS without the disturbing black line :-)

Tomorrow I'll be able to test if TS also works, but I would expect it to.

Thanks for everybody's patience and suggestions.

Klaus