[vdr] Re: keys: Very slow response to "recording"

> Try it directly in recording.c. At least for me it was considerably
> faster.
>
> > I think that's someting different.
> > (The system is a 1000MHz Pentium with 128MB 133MHz CL 2 RAM
> > and i815 Chipset, UDMA is enabled, hdparm say:
> > 22MB/s datarate from disc. All not that slow?)

Think you are right - has to be something different, at my system
P2-450,128MB,PC100,BX Chipset, ReiserFS and only at some partitions 22MB/sec
it takes not even half a second (with a dozen recordings on disc)

I suggest putting some timestamp-debug-prints in the vdr-loops to see where
the time goes by.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index