[vdr] Re: DVD replay is unsmooth

On Friday 12 April 2002 10:10, Stefan Huelswitt wrote:

> Well, I'm pretty sure that this DVD was running perfect with
> earlier versions (it's one of my favorites). But as I didn't used
> DVD feature for a longer time, I cannot say when the problem
> started. Which was the last version without liba52? May be I
> could get hands on it and give it a try.

last version without liba52 is here:
http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/archive/vdr-0.99-nav8.diff.bz2

also, vdr versions before 1.0.0preX had an even older dvd version included.

> Yes, this was my fault. I used a old driver with klaus
> iframe-patch which seems to make the menus unusable.

strange, i though the menus wouldn't interact in any way with that....

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index