[vdr] Problems with Hauppauge IR

Hi everybody!

I just installed vdr and all neccessary tools on my Linux-Box and must
say that vdr is such a great tool, that I'm sure it will soon replace
all my other video equipment. It just ran out of the box, exept for the
IR-remote control where the neccessary lirc_dvb module was not
mentioned. Now even this seems to work but the signals comming from my
DVB-s card do not get decoded.

dvd sends (by pressing key <1>)

80000001

and

00000001

the latter is decoded to 1 which is not recognized by lircd.

I tried different modifications of the lircd.conf where <1> was mapped
to 0x0..00101 but was not able to find a correct coding.

Has anyone a solution to my problem?

Thanks for any help,

	Alex

Dr. Alexander Asteroth        email:    aster@cs.uni-bonn.de
Universität Bonn              www: web.cs.uni-bonn.de/~aster
Inst. f. Informatik, Abt. I
Roemerstr. 164                Tel.         (+49) 228 73 4337
53117 Bonn Germany            Fax.:        (+49) 228 73 4321

Home | Main Index | Thread Index